How many of us have left things to the last minute and have felt or been unprepared??… I know I have. The above quote really made me think, because it’s true i’m not going to get anywhere if I don’t prepare myself for what I’m doing…
Also I don’t know who said this quote but I once heard this guy quote it to my friend and I’ve sort of embraced it!
Now that you have a place secured, let’s prepare ourselves to succeed as we are not going to fail…
– Make sure your portfolio is ready
– Put your portfolio in a case so that it looks presentable and gives you a more professional look
-Make sure there are no creases on the pieces of paper inside your portfolio and all the pages are stuck in some sort of order
– Look up where the company is
– Leave in more than enough time to get there
– Look the part
Have an answer prepared for the following questions:
– If the interviewer asks why did you choose this company? A good answer would be stating that it had a USP (Unique Selling Point) for you
– If the interview asks How does this company benefit you with what you are doing now?
– If the interviewer asks What can you offer this company?
Good Luck 🙂
Also posted in www.lifeisfunbeingme.wordpress.com