Today i’m back on reception cover I’m not even a regular employer and even I’m feeling the stress of the office move partly cause I’m given a million tasks by the assistants to box everything up as well as doing all reception duties.
Usually I don’t mind covering reception. Today is a different story, I’m feeling quite stressed about it, my to do list is huge…
– Remittance Advice for the finance department
– Box up reception
– Collect the post
– Hand out the post
– Finish the magazine cupboard although that won’t be completed until Monday as I’m waiting on more magazine racks to arrive.
– Count competitions
– Input comp data entries
– Answer/take phone calls
-Request editors movements for next week
– De scale the kettle
– Maintain the kitchen clean
– Frank & send out post
– unknown tasks requested by editors through out the day such as book taxis for them, book meeting rooms etc.
last but not least
– Put on & empty dishwasher
I really want to cry, I just don’t have the energy for today… 8hours to go, the countdown till the end of the day begins now and it’s only just gone 9:30…
Also posted in http://www.lifeisfunbeingme.wordpress.com